Saturday, September 22, 2007

Quite Ellyquent Part 3

If you know Elly, you know that she puts the most adorable inflections on her words. The other day I poured her a glass of a new kind of juice. She took one drink and said the following--but please read this with a "J.J.-from-Good- Times-Dyn-no-mite" sort of voice:

"MMMM! Dis is DDEEEE-YOOOOOD DDDeeeYYYYYUSSE!" (this is good juice)


Then this morning, Dan took her to Casey's to get doughnuts and she yelled "Yum! Doughnuts!" a million times, cracking all the customers up.

While eating the doughnuts at home, Elly spewed out this long line of gibberish, followed by: "...for real, guys."

3 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

This reminds me of Sam. Evidently he is particular about the smell of his drink. He said "Peeee-Eeww!" with every swallow when he recently tried a new drink, which didn't stop him from drinking the whole thing. I was like, dude, it's just grape kool-aid.

Laura said...

Oh, that makes me laugh. When I was reading this, I actually had to go back and read it out loud so I could get it just right!

Shadley said...

i was hoping you would :)