I have often on this blog raved about what good eaters my kids are...it has reached all new levels. The other day the girls and I met Brynn and Marcus at the mall for supper...Eden wanted Chicken Teriyaki (as usual) so I got one for them to split. As Brynn and I were talking, the girls were eating their food and began to squabble. Brynn looks at me and says, "They are fighting over who gets the broccoli."
Then a few days ago, Elly asked for cookie, so I got out my little bag of vanilla sandwich cookies. "Eden, do you want a cookie?" I asked.
"No, I want something else."
"How about carrots?"
"Yay! Carrots!"
These kids are something. And I can't really take the credit for it, I eat vegetables only because I am grown up enough to know I should. :)
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment