




Today it is so freezing outside (Nielsens, Emily, Giancolas, and any of the rest of you warm-weather climate people, don't tell me what the temp was for you today!) We finally had to bust out the coats. Eden isn't in her full-fledged winter coat yet, but it was 30 something out there. This isthe sequence of events with the kids frolicking in their coats and then deciding that it was time to wrestle and try out the extra layer of padding.
4 comments:
WOW!! I am sorry!! I had no clue! If I would have read your blog first I wouldn't have posted about how warm and sunny it is here, and how I am still wearing t-shirts and tank tops and even capris and flip flops.
your girls are very very very cute in winter attire!
They are so sweet! I missed reading your blog...now I am playing catch up:) We need to get together.
It's usually around 70 and sunny down here this time of year. Just wanted you to know how much we are suffering with you...
Post a Comment