
Today, when Eden didn't think I was watching, she yanked a pad of paper aggressively out of Elly's hand and had this really nasty look on her face. I took the paper and told her to go to her "corner" (that's her timeout spot). After a nice long separation from "society" she came to me and was told to apologize to her sister. She said, "I can't because I am all out of sorries."
My response: If you are all out of sorries, you can go find some in the corner.
Eden: Oh, wait! Here's one more sorry! Sorry, Elly!
3 comments:
Shadley- Why is she so stinkin' cute? Seriously, the Lord has just made her so special...I love her personality.
Very cute, very Eden.
I think you need to have a reality show.
way too cute. she sure keeps you on your toes. i love her!
Post a Comment