Elly's new favorite book has pictures and lyrics of the song "Wheels on the Bus." She likes to sing along, though her version sounds more like this:
"Weees on bus go wownd wownd, aaah fphrouuu town!" She also loves the baby on the bus verse ("bye bye bye, aaah fphrouuuu town!") Her other favorites include Pat-a-Cake, Itsy Bitsy Spider, and ABC's.
For the past couple of days, Eden has been working on apologizing to Elly when she hurts her, and asking, "Elly, are you ok?" Yesterday, we were at the dreaded Walmart (that's another story) and both the girls were riding in the basket part of the cart while I tried to do my shopping at 8pm (Dan was gone). So needless to say, we were all tired, and the girls were becoming delirious. I had told them not to stand up but neither of them were listening. Suddenly, Eden sits back hard and hits her elbow on the cart and starts to cry. Elly sits down and gets right in her face and says "EEE-en, you ok?"
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I need to see them when I'm back. seriously. And you guys too!!!
Thanks for the afterthought Em! Oh well, I guess we have to get used to the fact that people only love us for our children!
Actually what I think should happen is you guys should get a sitter and we need to go out with the Mazuniks!
Post a Comment