Friday, March 30, 2007

The WingTip Incident

Ok, this isn't for the squeamish...

Today Eden had been in the bathroom awhile, and when she finally came out she went into Dan's closet and got something (I could hear her from the living room). She appeared in front of me wearing nothing but a shirt, socks, and Dan's wingtips. I laughed at her and she started dancing around and being silly:
Me: Wait a minute--what was that on your leg? Turn around...
[Eden turns around, there is a brown streak down her leg and on her sock]
Me: What in the world? Is that poop????? Did you poop????
Eden: ooops, my mistake! Forgot to wipe!

Needless to say, a "hunt" ensued, with all of us retracing Eden's steps trying to find the "trail." Lovely.

I made her a new sign in the bathroom, with little pictures of everything she is suppose to do before leaving the bathroom (wipe, flush, wash!) so we can avoid another wingtip incident.

No comments: