This was taken just a few hours after Elly was born. My precious little one. And now she has entered full-fledged toddlerhood, complete with tantrums and throwing food, independent streaks, snuggles and kisses, and saying things like, "I love you Honey Momma!" She is a sweet girl, but the baby lover in me sometimes wishes she were still a little bundle like this. I have to remind myself that growing up is good, it's the GOAL, and that these precious ones are just on loan to me anyway.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Where Did My Baby Go?
This was taken just a few hours after Elly was born. My precious little one. And now she has entered full-fledged toddlerhood, complete with tantrums and throwing food, independent streaks, snuggles and kisses, and saying things like, "I love you Honey Momma!" She is a sweet girl, but the baby lover in me sometimes wishes she were still a little bundle like this. I have to remind myself that growing up is good, it's the GOAL, and that these precious ones are just on loan to me anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh this picture is SO precious. Time flys by, but so thankful you are able to stay home with your girls and enjoy this time the Lord has given you.
Post a Comment