Eden, in the van, writing letters on her MagnaDoodle: "Hey! I wrote 'on' and 'off'!" I looked back, and sure enough, she had written the words "On" and "Off." I said, "You did! Where did you learn that?" [expecting her to say Grammy, or Brynnie, since we hadn't taught her to write those words yet] Eden says, "Oh, just from some switches."
Grammy is pushing Eden on a Merry Go Round type thing in their yard. Eden says. "Wait til I'm prepared Grammy!" Grammy pushes her again, and Eden says, "Just a minute Grammy! Put a little slow in that fast!"
Just now, Eden is writing at her table and Elly comes up and starts to "write" too.
Eden exclaims: Mom! This is incredible! Elly just wrote a 'C'!
Mom: Wow, that's great, she must have learned it from you Eden.
Eden: Elly, I am SO proud of you!
Mom: Isn't it fun being a big sister?
Eden to Elly: Just doin' my job little Missy. I am so happy, I could shake my bum bum all day long!
1 comment:
shadley- that is unbelievable- that girl cracks me up. i hope the twins are as funny as eden lily
Post a Comment