Elly has really made the jump from baby to toddler. Some would argue she did that months ago...walking before 9 months tends to speed the process along. She is using full sentences now, like:
"Momma, where are you?"
"Go outside!"
"I don't want to!"
"Go to bed."
"Eden is asleep. Shhh!"
She loves the sandbox and rocks outside. She has very little need for snuggling with Momma anymore, which makes me sad, but I think I will handle it better this time, since I know from Eden that growing up is a good thing. Eden now wants to snuggle me again (though she is a little big for me!). The independence has kicked in for sure, she wants to do her own shoes, drink from a big girl cup, wash her own hands, and "pean" up the toys. She has a real tomboy streak in her. She loves dirt and bugs and always stops to listen to planes and motorcycles.
No comments:
Post a Comment