Monday, July 09, 2007

You and Me, Mono y Mono

That is suppose to be "mono-" as in mononucleosis, not mano as in hand or mono as in monkey (thought I should clarify for Emily and Meghan- and I guess Andrea too!). Though I have always thought it was funny to say, "you and me, monkey to monkey." Oh, nevermind.

Dan has what is being called a "mono-like" virus. Whatever it is, it is nasty. He has been alternating between fever, weakness, fatigue, sore throat, head/backache, fatigue, fatigue, fatigue...you get the idea. He basically has to take a nap after every small event. Today he slept over his lunch break and then came home and slept again from 6pm-8:30pm without hesitation. This has been for the past month and a half or so. He's had two rounds of blood work and his liver enzymes have been high for both. Please pray for his healing...we need him back! And those of you who know Dan know that something like this (that makes him sit still for more than two minutes) drives him crazy!

No comments: