We made people.
Little (not so little) C-Nox was born on 8/22 and was 9lbs 8oz.
ouch.
that's a big baby for two small people!
Darn - they beat us. I had a bet going that we'd deliver first.Was C-Nox taken by C-section, by any chance?? Big girl!!
You gals are hilarious! I agree Shadley,that is a big baby for two little people:)
i still can't believe that Nox and Rach have the same aged kid. life is weird sometimes.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Little (not so little) C-Nox was born on 8/22 and was 9lbs 8oz.
ouch.
that's a big baby for two small people!
Darn - they beat us. I had a bet going that we'd deliver first.
Was C-Nox taken by C-section, by any chance?? Big girl!!
You gals are hilarious! I agree Shadley,that is a big baby for two little people:)
i still can't believe that Nox and Rach have the same aged kid. life is weird sometimes.
Post a Comment