Sunday, July 29, 2007

Flower Girls!


Our much adored babysitter is marrying the much adored son of our friends, the Suddarths. Eli and Katie are engaged and we got a call last week from Katie asking if the girls would be able to be flower girls! We are so excited for the wedding (and more importantly, the marriage). The girls are going to love it. We miss Katie dearly and wish she were here to hang out with the girls and deal with all the lovely situations she had to deal with ("um...yeah...it's going ok...actually Elly just threw up...").

We can't wait!

We love you Katie and Eli! The photo was taken right after Eli proposed in California a few weeks ago. Yay!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Oh! So sweet! Will you tell Katie congrats for me if oyu talk to her? (I have her old email) Sweet picture, sweet couple.

**We are currently in Dubuque, but can we schedule a time I can come down and hang out? I was thinking of sometime your have Marcus...because I am sure Guillermo would love to play with him. Let me know.