Thursday, October 04, 2007
Eden's on 'Roids
Dr. H. put Eden on oral steriods today. I hesitated to take her in because I thought we should just let it run its course (and I didn't want to spend the $25 copay and have her tell me to go home and let it run its course). But by this afternoon her cheeks were still breaking out with new blisters and I wondered if it was more of a systemic issue, like my mom had a couple years ago when she was covered in blisters. Glad I listened to my instincts! The doc said she was definitely going to need some help getting over it. The side effects of the oral pred. are appetite and hyperness. That should be fun since she starts out with both! I am just excited to see her get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment