That was a little throwback to all you Alias fans. In reality, my identity has not been compromised, but I have been tagged by fellow Blogger Mom and friend, Laura.
Here goes:
Name 5 things you were doing 10 years ago:
1. I was freshmeat at the U of I
2. Calling my mom crying lots of nights :) due to an insensitive roommate and an oversensitive me
3. Dating Daniel, a long-haired, guitar-playing Chem E major
4. Traveling back to Clarinda every weekend (I was homesick)
5. Trying to decide what the heck to do with my life
Name 5 things you were doing 5 years ago:
1. taking care of a one month old
2. started having vertigo, almost to the day
3. just moved into our house on Hickory
4. working part time for Parkview as a graphic designer
5. traveling with Beautiful Feet
Name 5 things you were doing 1 year ago:
1. had a one year old
2. had a four year old
3. blogging!
4. finishing our basement
5. anxiously awaiting Marcus Edward's appearance in the world
Name 5 jobs you've held:
1. Computer Lab Monitor
2. Substitute Teacher
3. Graphic Designer
4. Daycare provider
5. Domestic CEO
Name 5 of your favorite snacks:
1. I too love the Diet Cherry Coke
2. Mint Three Musketeers
3. Chex Mix
4. Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
5. chocolate chips
Name 5 things you did yesterday:
1. Took Eden to preschool
2. Went to Target
3. picked up Eden at preschool
4. Eden and I wacked each other's bum bums with an empty giftwrap roll until it broke in half!
5. dishes
Name 5 things you'd do with a million dollars:
1. pay off student loans
2. buy Dan a nice guitar or maybe a couple of them and maybe an amp too
3. give a hunk to some missionaries
4. give some to my parents
5. buy a bigger house (but not too big- I gotta be able to keep it relatively clean)
Name 5 things you hate doing:
1. getting angry and not resolving it
2. being around open flames, I'm neurotic
3. trying to stay awake when I am tired
4. driving long distances
5. spinning (the Big V)
Name 5 shows I like:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. Men in Trees
4. SVU
5. Golden Girls reruns (hysterical)
Name my 5 biggest joys in life:
1. Coming back to Christ
2. Birth of my children
3. Watching my kids grow
4. Being married to my best friend
5. Being around family- especially the other two triplets :)
Name 5 people to tag:
1. Rachel Govig-- oops, Bardwell!
2. Brynn (she's like Madonna, she doesn't need another name)
3. Jamie Kampman
4. Emily Malone
5. Carrie Sterner
You're it!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rachel GOVIG?? That is SO 4 years ago!
PS: I didn't know you were an Alias fan. . .something else we have in common! Are you also a LOST fan?
oh man i can't believe i did that!!!! that is funny! your blog is even called barwell central. i can't get used to it!
Post a Comment