Thursday, September 28, 2006

Another Edition of Edenisms

Today at the park I asked Eden if she wanted her jacket and she said, "No, but thanks for the offer."

Then later we were having a "Jammy Race" to see who could get their pj's on fastest. She said, "If I am winning, then YOU ARE NOT." Already talking smack.

She also wants a Brat doll, but my feelings are not so good about dolls who dress like ladies of the night. So I've said no. Then yesterday she said, "Mom, it is hard to patient and wait til you like Brat dolls. When will you like them?"
Me: Probably never, honey.
Eden: Maybe, when you're not so old, and you don't dress old like with those white shoes with the buckles. You know, when you're young like Sammie's mom.

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Where does she come up with this stuff? I want a kid with her spunk.

Rachel Bardwell said...

She did NOT call you old !!!! She must get that smacky attitude from her dad, DEFINITELY not from her mom!! :)

Shadley said...

i know, i know, i am so not smacky.