Thursday, September 21, 2006

JUST THE FACTS




Name: Elly Lyn Grimes
Age: 1 year, 3 weeks
Height: 30 in
Weight: 20 lbs
Sleeps: In her crib from 7:30pm-7:00am
Likes: Food, Eden. baths, "shoe hands"
Dislikes: When Daddy walks by without holding her
Favorite Saying: "MORE!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I like to sleep with a soothie in my mouth and one on each index finger



Name: Eden Lily Grimes
Age: 3 years, 10 months
Height: 40 in
Weight: 37 lbs
Sleeps: Big Girl Bed (mostly!) from 8:30pm-8:00am
Likes: Chinese food, playing dress up, digging in the dirt, wrestling with sister
Dislikes: Watching Elly eat oatmeal and nightlights
Favorite Saying: "Poop...oops, that's inappropriate!!"
Little Known Fact About Me: I'm a sippy cup junkie

1 comment:

emily said...

That is absolutely precious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your girls!! They are so beautiful! I love Eden's dislikes. Just being honest! Love it!
e