Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blastball Part One




Eden is participating in NoLib's Blastball program. It is like T-ball but they only hit and field, the don't throw people out or run past first base. The base "honks" when they step on it, so it is perfect for the young ones who don't know which way to run! Eden did ok on her first day, though she spent alot of her outfield time crouched down playing in the dirt. She hits well, despite being the only southpaw swinger on the team (I remember the days!). I'll post some more pictures after a few more games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Shadley. I haven't read blogs in awhile...Your's is sooo fun to read. I can't believe all the stuff you come up with, and all the cuteness your hear around you everyday!!!! What a gift you are giving your girls in your daily blog. I am in awe.

Meghan said...

I want to see more pics! Can I just say I LOVE the way Eden stands. It makes me want to squeeze her. Okay seriously Shadley, next week we go to a conference and then we are back home and I REALLY want to come visit. Now I know I have said that for the past year, but I really want to hang out with you...it would be so good for me. I will get ahold of you when we are back.