



Happy Birthday, Grandma Dine!--as the two year old Eden would say. It's hard to believe you never knew the three or four year-old Eden, or little Elly Lyn. They are so much like you, and how could that be? Every day I look at these two beautiful children and remember your smile, your positive energy, your graceful movements, the tilt of your head, your infectious laugh. We miss those things. And then sometimes your son--your darling, kindhearted, wonderful son--says something and tilts his head gracefully and laughs and there you are with us.
We love you!
2 comments:
ok...crying! Thanks for this post Shadley! I definitely think she is dancing with my dad! Beautiful!
Oh Shadely- when I see thos pictures of Eden kissing her on the lips...it hits home. It makes me realize how precious life is and we should cherish those kisses because we never know when the last one might be.
You can just see through the pics that Eden and her had a special friendship.
Post a Comment