




The Facts:
Name: Elly Lyn Grimes
Nicknames: Elly Belly, Belly Button, Elza Bellza, Ellafritz, Fritzie
Age: Two
Size: 2T in clothes (I wish they made a 2.5T) and 7 in shoes
Favorite Activity: still...napping, followed closely by brushing her teeth "by her own self"
Least Favorite Activity: Having to come indoors
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese or a "Peeny Budda Samich"
Worst Habit: Throwing up randomly when she's perfectly healthy
What she's playing with: Blocks!
Favorite Spot: Daddy's arms or her crib
Little Known Fact about Elly: She will not sleep with us, not even if we wanted her to, not even for a minute.
2 comments:
What is up with the huge leap between 2 and 3T. Who do we complain to about that?!? We should get Elly and Lily together to play. Maybe Elly's words will rub off on Lily, so she'll start talking more instead of screeching when she wants something. I love that picture of you and Elly. I have a similar one of Lily and I on my blog. It's not often you get to see the mom, who's usually behind the scenes!
we should get together Laura, I would love it! things are calming down around her so we're feeling better!
Post a Comment