Today as Eden was getting dressed for school, she came out to the kitchen and said, "Mom, can I wear my princess socks to school?" These are very thick slipper socks with rubber tread on the bottom. I said, "Those are pretty thick. They might bother you at school." She insisted they would not. "If you want to, see how they feel in your shoes and if they are uncomfortable you can get some other ones." So she tries them on and comes out. She says, "They are fine! Not uncomfortable at all!" And off she goes to school. This was at 8:40am. At about 5pm (long after abandoning said socks) she comes in with a guilty look on her face, "Mom, I have something to tell you. Those socks really were too thick, and they bothered me at preschool!"
Another confession:
"Mom, today when I was talking my Pollies, I made one of them say 'idiot.' I know I am not suppose to say it, I won't say it again!"
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, let's hope that's the worst word she ever says. :)
i'm counting on the fact that it won't be... :)
Post a Comment