Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Edenisms, Part 13

Eden is very excited to go to Clarinda for Thanksgiving. VERY excited. She's been talking about Ka-rinda all week. This is how our conversation went today:

Eden: Does Ka-rinda have stores, like K-Mart or where you buy bananas?

Me: It has a Hy-Vee and Fareway, and a Dollar General. But no Walmart or K-Mart or Target or anything like that.

Eden: And DEFINITELY no mall, right?

Me: Right.

Eden: Do they [pause] churn butter there?

Me: [laughing]

Eden: It's just like life long ago!

4 comments:

Rachel Bardwell said...

I wish you could hear how heartily I am laughing right now!

Rachel Bardwell said...

I wish you could hear how heartily I am laughing right now!

Rachel Bardwell said...

I wish you could hear how heartily I am laughing right now!

Rachel Bardwell said...

OOps, sorry Shadley. Thought there was something wrong with my computer so I sent you the same comment 3 times (but was true of my laugh at each post!).