skip to main | skip to sidebar

Eden & Elly

We made people.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stayed Tuned...

Very important post coming after Thanksgiving...stayed tuned for more!
Posted by Shadley at 5:52 PM

3 comments:

emily said...

um...what's going on!?!

8:19 PM
emily said...

um...you're moving to Austin!?!?

8:26 PM
Laura said...

What kind of post is that??? That is just cruel and unusual punishment...it better be good!!

7:06 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Other Kiddos

  • The New Grimes Kids Site (requires log-in)
  • Nia & Marcus

Eden's Favorite Read:

  • Snow White

Elly's Favorite Read:

  • No, David! by David Shannon

Our Adoption Blog

  • Waiting for You

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (248)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ▼  November (23)
      • Elly on God
      • If I find one more box of Kleenex lying empty with...
      • I Love a Parade!
      • Announcement...
      • Stayed Tuned...
      • Edenisms, Part 13
      • I've Been Made
      • If you want to read a cute conversation I had with...
      • Sweet Girl
      • Toddler Bed Trauma?
      • The Life Cycle of a Frog
      • Fall Frolick
      • Cutie Pies
      • I Heart Artmaking with my Kids
      • Tuna Tetrazzini
      • Bathtime is Tea Time
      • Give us the Funk
      • She's No Vegan
      • Attitude Soup
      • Quite Ellyquent Part 4
      • Edenism Part 12
      • More Birthday Surprises
      • Halloween
    • ►  October (27)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (24)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (20)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2006 (115)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (26)