Elly is doing GREAT in her new bed! Last night she was only up once again and we just put her back in and she falls asleep! And this afternoon, I put her down for a nap once and she stayed! We aren't even staying in there anymore. I am so thankful! I am sure we will still have some struggles occasionally, but for now, hooray for the big kid bed!
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sweet Girl
Elly is doing GREAT in her new bed! Last night she was only up once again and we just put her back in and she falls asleep! And this afternoon, I put her down for a nap once and she stayed! We aren't even staying in there anymore. I am so thankful! I am sure we will still have some struggles occasionally, but for now, hooray for the big kid bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope it goes smoothly for you! We are already dreading this transition.
Post a Comment