Saturday, February 03, 2007

Momma's Letter to Eden


Eden-
My precious baby doll. Here are the things I know about you. You are four years old. You are so creative. You are constantly thinking--we can almost hear the wheels turning (oh wait, maybe that's the nuh nuh sound). You never use a toy the way it was intended, you always invent your own games and fun. I love the way you talk ALL the time, in different voices and accents, mimicking things you've heard us say. You are such a sweet sensitive one. Your feelings are easily hurt and you don't like when someone else is upset. You do push the boundaries sometimes, and when you do that, you are usually good about taking your consequence, though there is usually an "argument" where you try to convince us of your side (you should be a good lawyer or judge). You are always concerned with justice and making sure your side was heard. I love your energy and how you jump from table to chair and back, your long legs springing under you, you laughing all the time. I love the way your hair is always in tangles and how you hate the have it brushed. Your memory is impeccable, I can't believe the things you know. Your thirst for knowledge is a force to be reckoned with, Daddy and I will have to learn alot to keep up with you. I can't wait to see how you turn out, my little angel baby. No doubt you will be an amazing and gifted woman. You are so sweet and special to me and your daddy. When you were born and I began to learn your personality, I could tell you were a free spirit. I thought, "She has the personality I always wished I had." And you still do, you are on your own path, have your own style, and your own rhythm. I love you baby girl. Every day with you is a blessing from God!

No comments: