Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our little Squirrel Nut Zippers

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Shadley- I can't believe you have strep!!! It is really the pits isn't it? Then your whole boday aches and you feel like you have the flu on top of it all.
I'm really bummed for you.
We will shoot for March, since it is almost here anyway. Hopefully we will all feel better:)

Shadley said...

YEAH seriously. It has been pretty horrible. But I think I got to it early enough, I've only suffered for about 3 days (my mom had it for 5 days before she called the doc!)

Meghan said...

What?? I didn't think a person could endure is for 5 days.
They told me it's important to start the antibiotics because of rheumatic fever and issues with your heart. That's so crazy...so now I am paranoid I have issues with my heart:)

**PLEASE call if you need anything. Guillo and I could hang out with the girls so you could sleep.