Elly-
My little Elly Belly. Here's what I have to say about you: You are nearly a year and a half. What a bundle of energy you are. Smiles are unlimited with you; you are happy 99% of the time. I love your little toddle, with toes turned inward, even if that means another specialist! Your sweet shining eyes speak volumes to us, as you are just beginning to use your words. Your spunk is contagious, you are so fun to be around. I love the way you play with dolls and stuffed animals, making sound and motions and signing to them. You're a fast learner, you watch Sister and see how to do everything you shouldn't do. I love the way you shake your hips and do a little dance when you do something dangerous or naughty, like getting up on the table top. You never chew your food, which is confirmed when we try to let you cry it out and we end up seeing your supper. I thought it would be hard not to hold you to your sister's standards, but you have come and carved out your own path, she may have been the talker, but you are the physical one, jumping and running much earlier than she did. You also mastered the use of your spoon much sooner. You are so motivated and determined. I see a little of my own stubbornness at times, and I won't apologize for giving it to you. You have the most perfect baby feet. You have your daddy's eyes, the greenish amber color and the soft sweet gaze. Your belly button looks just like a real button. You are our little blessing, our little happiness wrapped in soft pink skin. You're my sweetness.
No comments:
Post a Comment